10 Done-for-you Resources for Pastors to Promote Easter Sunday on Social Media
Easter is almost here! Today we have some done-for-you content that you can plug into your social networks to help you promote your services. 70% of your people use social media regularly … how can you leverage that channel in these last few hours before Easter Sunday?
- Facebook Statuses // Some thought provoking quotes about Easter and some questions can help remind people about your services. Make sure to add a “call to action” on the end of these. (Join us at St. James on Sunday!) Also … don’t forget to end with link to your website so people can find you!
- Easter is the hinge of history. All human history hangs on and revolves around this day. – William Defano
- What does Easter mean to you?
- If a friend was to ask you why they should come to our church this Easter what would you say?
- Instagram Photos // If you use this tool to communicate here are some photos you could upload through your phone to invite people to your services. Again … don’t forget the call to action inviting people to join you in the comment section.
- Twitter Updates // Here are some short quotes about Easter that you could share on twitter to get your people thinking about Easter. Just copy and paste these into twitter.
- Easter says you can put truth in a grave, but it won’t stay there. – Clarence W. Hall
- Easter is the demonstration of God that life is essentially spiritual and timeless. – Charles M. Crowe
- On Easter Day the veil between time and eternity thins to gossamer. – Douglas Horton
What are some ways you are leveraging Social Media to get the word out about Easter? I’d love to hear!