9 Status Updates to Drive Engagement on Your Church Facebook Wall
Imagine a friend that just constantly talking about themselves and never stopped to engage in a dialogue. Is your church acting like that on your Facebook wall because all you ever do is advertise the next upcoming event or service that’s going on? How are you leveraging this social media to actually engage in conversation with your people? Social media is a dialogue with your community Here are some questions to help stir some conversation with your people.
- How would you describe our church in 3 words or less?
- If you had the opportunity to get a message across to large group of people … What would you say?
- What would you do differently if you knew no one would judge you?
- What have you done in the last month that is worth remembering? We’d love to hear about it!
- Tell us about something simple a loved one has done recently to show you they care. Spread the love!
- When was the last time you tried something new? Tell us about it!
- What’s one word to describe today’s church service?
- If a friend asked you to describe faith in less than 2 sentences … what would you say?
- What brings you joy?
- Daring Bonus: What’s one thing we need to change at our church to help us reach your friends who don’t attend church?
I’d love to hear your great dialogue starters from Facebook! Leave them in the comments!