Feed The Future – A Digital Magazine for Your Church Team
“Times and conditions change so rapidly that we must keep our aim constantly focused on the future.” – Walt Disney
How are you helping your leaders think about the future?
Leadership is about moving people from where they are to a more desired future. By definition, prevailing church leaders need to be futurists, people who contemplate where things are going so we can steer our churches towards that.
3 Ways to Use the Fall 2018 unSeminary Digital Magazine: Feed the Future
- Start Team Discussions // Forward the magazine to your team and point an article or two that you’re going to talk about at your next team meeting.
- Pass it on to Volunteers // Download the digital magazine and pass it on to the volunteers who are serving this weekend as a small “thank you” gift for serving.
- Print It & Leave it At Your Office // The digital magazine prints out great and you could leave it in the waiting area at your office!
Fall 2018 // Issue Highlights
- Thought-provoking articles designed to help your team think about the future from:
- Rich Birch
- Carey Nieuwhof
- Thom Rainer
- Jenni Catron
- & Tony Morgan
- 34 pages of beautiful design to help your readers enjoy engaging with the content.
- New fun & exclusive features including:
- Inherit the Mirth Cartoon
- “Random Endings” Infographic
- … and some more surprises along the way.