We’re happy to bring you a special roundtable discussion around how COVID-19 is impacting churches across the country. In this episode, you’ll hear from two church leaders on the front lines of responding to the current crisis.
In this roundtable conversation you’ll hear more about:
- The thought process behind how these churches came the decisions they did in response to the crisis.
- Hear about some pitfalls around going live with streaming and get some tips on how to do it right.
- Learn about some best practices for having both “high tech & high touch” in this time of self-isolation.
- Hear an honest conversation around how these churches are dealing with the financial impact of the current world we live in.
- Get some help to step forward as a church.
Thank You for Tuning In!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose unSeminary, and I’m grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the left hand side of this page. Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!
Thank You to This Article’s Sponsor: Red Letter Challenge
Red Letter Challenge is not only a plug-and-play campaign to help your church gain a better insight into the teaching of Jesus, but it will also help your church grow because of deeper engagement!