How to Thrive (not just survive) This Summer At Your Church!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | RSS | More
Podcast (video): Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe to the unSeminary Podcast: [iTunes] [RSS] [Stitcher] [TuneIn] // [VIDEO iTunes] [VIDEO RSS]
Today’s unSeminary podcast is a special episode designed to help you thrive (not just survive) this summer at your church. We all know that summer can be a tough time for churches … lagging attendance, lower volunteer engagement, revenue is down … but what if you took this opportunity to focus on making this an amazing summer? What if you pushed past what normally happens and used this as a chance to actually grow yourself and your church? In this episode we talk about:
- Tips on how to increase the guest service experience your greeters and ushers provide at your church.
- How to run a great “church learning trip” for your team.
- Ideas on how to boost your volunteer engagement this summer.
- Discussion on why summer is the best time of year to plan your year end giving campaign.
- Questions about your church’s social media strategy you need to be asking now.
- Tips on accessing industry leading training for you and your church community.
Check out unSeminary Premium // Click here to learn more.